Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 09:03 PM   #204
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
The bigger problem is that the 2nd tier of tackles might be picked through by the time KC drafts at the end of the 2nd. I consider the 2nd tier to be: Morgan (might be guard), Suamataia, Fisher, Paul and the kid from Yale who was injured most of the season and didn't face great competition.
This absolutely. It’s hard to find a great LT later and you see that all the time with WRs. If mims get to the lions pick, I hope we move to get Mims if he’s there and trade with the lions to select Mims. I don’t see Mims getting past the ravens.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.