Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 12:48 PM   #1717
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Probably a personal thing, but it was always more fun when the kids stayed in college and stayed together as a team. Hard to become attached to a team that are only around for 1, maybe 2 years if youre lucky.

March Madness has definitely worn on me as well. Single Elim with the seeding mathematically designed to generate upsets. Theres just a crazy amount of luck and variance involved, it's once again hard to be invested.
I hate upsets in the first 2 rounds.

Give me chalk in rounds 1 and 2 and let me see the best 16 teams fight it out for the 'ship.

I mean you look at the path that San Diego State had to the championship game last year - they beat one genuinely good team in that whole run. And it seems to happen that way every year. You have a team make the final 4 while playing what would amount to a poor conference tournament slate.

I understand that's the appeal for many but man, it's just not my thing.

It's become more and more apparent over the years that March Madness ain't for me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote