Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 12:34 PM   #2545
In Search of a Life

The comparison you're making here with FAU for you is funny, because like FAU, I will maintain that it's very unlikely that he's the top player on my board at 32.

Even in the "call your shot" thread where I predicted we'd take FAU, I said he likely wouldn't be the top player on my board.

But just like with FAU, I think there's a solid chance that McConkey's the top player on the Chiefs board at 32. I'm not as confident (don't think McConkey will be my pick this year for that thread), but very similar in that aspect.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.