Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 12:04 PM   #2544
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, Ladd is objectively just a much better prospect, and that's coming from somebody who liked Skyy before we drafted him.
I hated Skyy (as you are well aware).

I don't hate McConkey. I just like others better.

Like I said, he reminds me a lot of FAU in that regard. I didn't have much negative to say about Felix, just not a lot of positives. And I was confident other guys would be better players though I thought FAU could develop into a solid one in his own right.

I'm not here to bury him, nor am I here to praise him. I just think we're ignoring some things here - mostly the depth of the class and the fact that I don't think he's a better prospect than probably 3-4 guys likely to be there at 64.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote