View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 11:31 AM   #3125
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
The fact that you are squabbling about what is considered a big deal or not a big deal is hilarious. Many people don't think it is a big deal and there are many people that do. It is what it is... I apologize for my post and thinking that this isn't a big deal bothers you so much. Seriously, it wasn't the intent.
It isn't YOU driving my posting right now. I've been annoyed at people minimizing what took place since it happened because the dude is a Chief.

Had it happened to a player on any other team, especially a rival, almost no one would be bending over backwards to minimize what happened.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0