View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 11:29 AM   #3124
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
So your kid would be held accountable for their actions and they wouldn't be told that it wasn't a big deal, right? You would be super calm and collected with your, say, 14 year old kid, that started a fire and could have killed your other, 5 year old, kid in one of the most horrific ways possible.

One week and some chores with a pat on the back letting him know it was not a big deal.

---

I'm not saying to throw Rice under the jail. I'm saying that the thought that "this isn't a big deal" is stupid.
I would probably have been a lot more measured than I'd be had he started said fire and actually killed the 5 year old...

Again - for most people, life is a series of expensive lessons learned cheaply. For some unlucky few, their first mistake is life-altering. But to act as though 90% of the world doesn't have exactly this kind of stupid decision that could've been worse but wasn't on their resume is just silly.

Basing your viewpoint on what could've happened rather than what did ignores how many times each and every one of us have worked the margins of what could have been...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.