Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 05:22 PM   #196
MVP

I feel like OTs are such a crapshoot. Every year there are sure things bust and traits guys who turn into excellent linemen. How does one draft them effectively?
Is this just a position where we regularly fill from FA just to get adequate known quantities until Patrick slows down?
Take Wanya as an example: he has every trait you could want. So do you go invest in another traits guy like Fisher? I guess if they both work out, you can let Taylor go. I just have a hard time getting comfy spending big draft capital on one when outcomes feel so volatile.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote