View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 12:35 PM   #3388
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You know who else's defense is going to be much worse? The ****ing Bills. At least the Dolphins are absolutely loaded offensively, which is why I won't count them out.

Like I said, I think the Jets win that division anyways. I don't know why we're going back and forth about the Dolphins, other than me pointing out that they are still a threat.

I never said the Patriots were winning the division. I said the division will be tougher because they aren't trotting out Mac Jones, and the Jets aren't trotting out Zach Wilson.

Ever since you claimed I lack reading comprehension, all you've done is show that it's in fact you who does.
Aside from Leonard Floyd, the Bills cleared dead weight. You named Tre’Davious White as some kind of loss for them and he barely played 4 games last year in which you could tell he wasn’t the same player. Same thing for Micah Hyde coming off a bad neck surgery. He wasn’t what he was.

Again McDermott is bad at many things but developing defenders is not one of them. Ed Oliver, Greg Rousseau and Matt Milano are the top guys again next year while Terrell Bernard, Taron Johnson, Christian Benford and Rasul Douglas were the guys taking over for the older declining players.

The Jets absolutely have the talent. We agree. We disagree that they will reach their potential. I don’t trust that moron Hackett and Rodgers trying to control everything just screams internal disaster to me.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.