View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 09:18 PM   #839
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
The tournament this year was pretty boring. Not many upsets. Not a lot of good close games at the end. No buzzer beaters that I can recall. The team everyone knew would win just breezed right through and dominated. I kinda had a feeling this year would suck considering how batshit crazy last year was.
Yeah and not a ton of bonafide superstars. I think there’s still a lot to figure out in terms of how teams compete with NIL and also how they compete with international and developmental leagues.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.