Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 04:29 PM   #1661
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
A vast majority of people on the left agree that transgender women shouldn't be on women's sports teams. It's just a small minority that think the opposite. Shit if you don't believe me go to Reddit (very left leaning) and read some of the discussion. Most just don't think it's that big of a deal and wonder why it has to constantly be brought up. No transgender woman has tried to get on an NCAA women's bball team or if it has happened it's so incredibly rare that no one gives a shit.

The swimming thing is the only thing I can remember, but I'm drawing blanks on anything else.
The cult is also ruining the lives of children, mutilating their bodies, sterilizing them, and making them lifelong pharmaceutical patients, all under the false narrative that these kids will commit suicide if they don’t transition. I believe that the vast majority on the left are against that as well. At least I hope so.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote