Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 03:50 PM   #1655
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I really really hope that Clark gets a crack at the NBA. I hope she makes a damn team.

So we can finally put THAT insanity to bed.

Just watching that girl for SC pick her pocket showed how ill-prepared she'd be for any sort of high level mens basketball. She'd get wrecked in college. She just was not ready for that kind of speed and physicality. And it was nothing resembling what she'd face in Division 1 men's ball, let along the NBA.

It would just be a blood bath. She wouldn't be able to create her own shot and frankly she'd get beaten to her spot on any attempts to work off the ball to get an open look. And god almighty, can you imagine her trying to play defense at that level?

But we have folks saying she'd be an asset as a 3 and D wing for spacing and scoring punch. Just...wow.
I'm a huge Clark fan but I know she would get destroyed by many D-3 starters, let alone a major team. It's like the women's US National soccer team lost to that U15 boys team.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote