Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 02:47 PM   #1646
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Thread had 1600 posts - you had 9 of 'em.

I'm gonna say you weren't terribly vested in the direction of the thread here. And again, you make it your mission in life to wail that threads should be sent to DC, moreso than any Mod I've ever seen.
Research this Scarlet Johnson tweeter that was quoted and the reporter that asked the dumbass question of Dawn Staley as much as you researched my participation in the thread and then share that information and explain how Floridaman had no idea he was posting politic shit in a thread he started in the main forum.

You just have some assholes that think the rules that apply to everyone do not apply to the assholes who make everything political.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote