View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 09:57 AM   #2
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana View Post
I was using AP on a drive Saturday and it definitely helped to avoid an accident. Traffic was flowing and I noticed a car stranded on the left shoulder two lanes over. I was distracted for maybe one second when some moron moves into my lane and slows to about 10 mph. AP hit the brakes hard before I could and then I took over. Might have been an insurance scam or just an idiot.
Yeah one thing I trust autopilot to do better than me is to not hit the car in front of me that is in my lane and not going outside of the lane at least when the road is straight. It is REALLLY helpful in those instances.

One time I was using it on a 45 mph road and I was looking left at a car that was thinking about darting out. Well there was a dumbass to my right trying to cross FIVE LANES of traffic from one side of the road to the other during a busy day and I absolutely did not see them because I was looking left and Autopilot did avoid an accident there. But there are times where I let my guard down so to speak and I'll hit debris in the road...but these aren't deadly occurences at least.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.