Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 09:54 AM   #1607
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
I’m all about equal rights and have no issue with trans. Scientifically speaking we are talking here about clear biological advantage. So if inclusion means excluding others, and potentially creating safety risks in some sports, im not good with that. And it’s hurting the cause to advocate for something like this way more than it’s helping to advance it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.