Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 09:50 AM   #1604
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
It's a problem when the 400th best male swimmer can switch gender barriers and podium place in women's.

It's a problem when your girl rides the pine because some boy switches genders.

Yeah, years or hormone therapy makes a big difference when they are younger, but I think it's sick stuff to just allow kids to do that to themselves on a whim, when we all know how stupid kids can be.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote