Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 09:46 AM   #1602
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
Nobody said anything about dudes in drag with full beards though, so how else was I supposed to read that?

It doesn't matter whether it's a dude in drag, or a dude that has been through hormone therapy, it's a dude. That's the point.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote