Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 09:20 AM   #1597
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It’s sports so no, I don’t think it’s a “big deal”.

I don’t agree with the coach’s comment (truthfully I don’t think she was being genuine either) and yet I’d never say she “threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” lol it’s the type of ridiculously dramatic speech that makes Twitter a cesspool
It's a big deal that the female HC of of the women's championship basketball team is scared to say that women's sports should be for women only, and it truly speaks to the fact that it's 100% a cult.

Like a Supreme Court justice pretending she has to be a biologist to define what a woman is, it speaks to a much broader issue in our culture, and your inability to see that speaks volumes.

When objective reality becomes THIS controversial, there's absolutely a problem, and it's 100% a "big deal".
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote