Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 06:51 PM   #1572
In Search of a Life

Maybe I’m just getting older but I think the reason clark connects is because she’s kind of just a professional doing her thing. Her and Paige and juju kind of answer questions in a very mahomes way. Charming and engaging but very polished. Understandably women’s athletes have typically had a chip on their shoulder but to me it reached a point of entitlement where they were forcing people to like it.

That and, as I’ve pointed out before, these 3 players to me and Flau’jae on lsu are just more fluid athletes than we usually see. Maybe there are more but I only really started paying attention to these teams in particular the last few weeks. Like, South Carolina was a very good bball team but to me it’s kind of the same boring brand of basketball that feels a little herky jerky for my liking.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.