Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 03:24 PM   #1541
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
BWAHAHAHA DID MS AMERICA CAITLIN CLARK JUST LOSE ANOTHER FINAL TO ANOTHER "DEI" TEAM AND COACH? SAY IT AIN'T SO?!!!

Smugness aside congrats to Clark on her unbelievable career and best wishes to our fellow chiefs fan at the next level.

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Also big respect to the whole tournament. I LOVE IT and will be following it year I can. It's just better than the men's game and next year should also be good. Juju's team will be better and so will Paige's. South Carolina will be super strong aswell as many of the players who just won today will be back next year.
You're so weird
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote