Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 10:40 PM   #2482
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
I wonder how much the Rashee Rice legal situation might affect which WR the Chiefs consider at 32. With Rashee likely out for the first part of the season we likely need a rookie WR to step in quickly which would likely favor someone like Ladd McConkey who seems like a guy that could step in right away. I like a bunch of these WRs but some of them might take a year to develop (especially in KC's offense).
Nope it should change nothing. We did that with Hardman and it didn't help us as much as we hoped. Get the best receiver possible and let the cards fall where they may. I think we'll be choosing between..

Franklin
Leggette
Worthy
Coleman
Ladd
Baker

Someone might reach for Worthy but I fully expect the others to be there at 32 tbh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.