View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 02:51 PM   #74
Cheat Death

The Crossroads location was going to be a tough pass even with the Royals "answering all the questions" (which the Crossroads Association claims they did enough to enter into an agreement with them) so this whole coming back to the table with a better plan still seems like a loser especially with the bad taste in both sides mouth

If I were a JaCo resident I'd be a little put off by the Chiefs forcing me to choose between the Crossroads and Arrowhead with their plan that did nothing for the fans

And KC schools are always going to suck, so are the roads, its a ****ing city
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.