View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 10:27 AM   #133
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I get the pessimism. But without Danna, who is snap sharing with FAU? Would you rather have it be Malik Herring, or BJ Thompson, or Mike Danna? I think Danna is a quality option on the relative cheap that gives the Chiefs draft flexibility for the next two years.
It's less about Danna and more about FAU. If FAU was what you'd expect from a 1st round pick, you probably just spend a 4th or something on a rotational guy or pick up one of the 20 guys out there for 2.5-3.5m that were signed. Instead, this screams that FAU is that rotational guy and that's a less-than-desirable outcome for a 1st round pick. It's mostly just disappointing on the FAU front. I'm a fan of Danna.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.