View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 10:20 AM   #132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm totally for Danna. What makes it awkward is what to make of FAU because I'm kind of with the group that thinks you don't spend 8m per to bring Danna back as depth. He's the starter and now you've wasted a 1st on a depth piece that may not be worth a whole lot for his entire rookie contract.
I get the pessimism. But without Danna, who is snap sharing with FAU? Would you rather have it be Malik Herring, or BJ Thompson, or Mike Danna? I think Danna is a quality option on the relative cheap that gives the Chiefs draft flexibility for the next two years.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote