View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 10:08 AM   #95
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Bingo.

If the Chiefs and Royals vacate its worthless IMO. I have not seen the idea floated anywhere, its just what I think would be best for all involved.
Which begs the question - why would Clark see that as a massive benefit over putting it...anywhere?

"Here's 450 acres of land that's worth precisely ****-all if you leave..."

"Yeah, but I can get 500 acres of land that's worth a BUNCH in Wyandotte if I move..."

Just trying to view this as strictly assets at this point. The asset value of the land that Arrowhead is sitting on seems to be very little. I mean honestly I think you're looking at $10 million on the high side (warning: that came from my ass).

He could get $100 million in straight cash via a tax measure in Wyandotte. Giving him a $10 million parcel of land in what would become an industrial park without him seems like a drop in the bucket.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.