View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:27 AM   #63
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
People were so underwhelmed by these plans. I’m shocked that this is the best they could come up with. I think this really helped the no vote. It doesn’t enhance the game day experience for 95% of fans.

That's absolutely why.

My understanding is that with the time value this was essentially going to cost taxpayers $2 billion over the duration of the extension and it just did NOTHING.

It wasn't anything resembling 'the best we could do' - it was just the best they were willing to do. Because they didn't really want to win in the first place.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.