View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 01:38 PM   #1127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The irony of KC Tenants is that they've killed projects that would have created thousands of new homes which would bring price down
What specific projects are you referring to?

I think the most influential thing they prevailed on was the redistricting maps for KCMO.

I think one effect they have is to change the idea of it is easier to get something passed in a low turnout election if you have union support and famous names and get endorsements from political clubs.

It may turn out that a higher turnout election would be the better strategy to win a ballot question if KC Tenants says vote no. I think they get their vote out.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.