Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 11:05 AM   #2439
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm down to Morgan, Kingsley and Mitchell.

And if I were more confident in where Amegadjie was going to end up, I'd maybe be a little more aggressive in 1 looking to get Amegadjie in 2 or 3 at OT. I love the tools but there's some risk there.

But I honestly don't think I'd have a problem with something completely absurd like just going Morgan/Walker/Amegadjie/Baker if the board fell like that.

There are a few guys that I just like a damn lot and if I used my first 4 picks to get 2 wide receivers and 2 OTs (with either of those OTs being viable OG candidates if both hit) then I'd be completely content if it's 4 of those guys I really like.

It will never ever EVER happen like that. Veach just hasn't demonstrated a willingness to stack like that. But I'd grin from ear to ear if it did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote