View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:59 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
If I worked at a proper desk rather than my small 2 person dining room table, I would likely do that as well. My setup is a ****ing wire fest like a giant band of snakes. (2) Dell used monitors I paid $30 a piece for, a new Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7620, a Dell Thunderbolt docking station I got for $60. I have the two monitors raised to the highest level with 2 cigar boxes under each to keep the screens about my laptop.

Looks like a real shit show!
I legit gave up trying to make space on my desk for work stuff. I bought a party fold up table years ago and have used it since. Hell, the sticker for that table is my mouse pad.

It's roomy, didn't kill my back when I moved my office twice and I really don't give a shit what it looks like. Gets the job done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Big Bills house is called the docking station on Google maps
Shit. Time to update rubmaps.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote