Thread: Football Diggs traded to Texans
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 10:50 AM   #129
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Well, I guess I didn't understand why Houston would do this, but they don't have a 1st rounder as of right now. They have the 42nd and the 59th picks. https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-nfl-dr...l-seven-rounds

But still a lot of moolah for Diggs. I don't think I would've taken on his contract.
He's only due like $3.2 million after this year.

They can take a chance on him this year and hope it makes their offense unstoppable. If it doesn't work out, they can cut him after this season for only the dead money above.

They probably figured it was a risk worth taking this year to try and make a run in the playoffs.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote