View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 10:22 AM   #846
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
About as many fans as the stadium will hold....I'm guessing about 80,000 fans would be willing. You really think they won't be selling out every game anymore?
No, I think they would, but there would be huge changes. The Arrowhead experience is unique in the world, and I think a move to corporateville would dismantle that. I don't think anything is improved from a fan's persepctive (unless you live in Shawnee or Bonner!). I think Donovan and company gave us glimpses of the future during the draft...Chiefs/sponsored tents only with $12 beers, $18 cheeseburgers and make you pay to bring in tents and grills.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.