View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:56 AM   #13952
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I bought into some travel stocks back in 2021 hoping for a nice rebound. To date, they’ve been hit or miss. As others have noted, Royal Caribbean has crushed it but Carnival is lagging. Same deal with airlines- I’ve got a couple that are up and a couple that are still down three years later. Not sure what to make of it all.

Yeah, I bought quite a bit of LUV and AAL at the beginning of COVID with hopes of a substantial rebound when it was all over. I sold them both last month for relatively no gain or loss at all.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.