View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:55 AM   #830
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You're fixating on Legoland when the important stuff is hotels, restaurants and bars. A quick glance at the map shows about a dozen hotels and twice as many restaurants at Legends vs. two shitty hotels, a Taco Bell, and a Subway near Arrowhead.

You're right - the tailgating experience would be diminished significantly, and some people will have to drive further. If that was important, perhaps the locals should have voted in favor of keeping Arrowhead where it is.
Let's bring this back...the whole impetus for moving from Arrowhead was the Chief's need to create additional revenue sources, to build their own hotels, concert venue etc. If the legends already has that, how will the Chiefs create new revenue streams? If they punt on the new revenue streams, then why move? At some point, they will need to improve the infrastructure, but I just don't see that location at an improvement for the fans (not that they care). I certainly don't sdee the legends as a destination for most NFL die-hards that travel, although it would be attractive for fans with kids, but I don't think that is the target demo.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.