View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:39 AM   #13949
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I bought into some travel stocks back in 2021 hoping for a nice rebound. To date, they’ve been hit or miss. As others have noted, Royal Caribbean has crushed it but Carnival is lagging. Same deal with airlines- I’ve got a couple that are up and a couple that are still down three years later. Not sure what to make of it all.
I've got a little LUV and it's languished for a long time. I'm debating moving on from it, but haven't found the strength to do so yet. I like their business model.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.