View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 08:47 PM   #530
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can you blame Clark? Arrowhead is a depreciating asset. It’s over 50 years old. There’s so much renovating that will need to be done in the coming years. Even the damn ceiling broke on Chris Jones in an interview last year.

I think Clark know that it will cost a shit ton of money to upkeep an old stadium and his thought process is that it isn’t worth it. Might as well get money for a new one in that case.

And honestly Legends is a far better place business wise. Getting a “no” vote gives Clark the excuse to move
I don't disagree.

I'd leave as well. The Independence area just never developed like other parts of KC. And most of that was bad local leadership, IMO. But some of it may have just been bad luck.

In either even, the proposal is crap. He'd probably have a better chance of getting a whole new stadium built there under a similar cost split.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote