View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 06:36 PM   #284
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I love the Chiefs. I love the Royals. I want a downtown stadium.

That does not mean I am going to vote for it no matter what. We are talking about billions of dollars here. They get to make their decision based on specific financial information and planning but we are supposed to say yes purely on emotions and vibes?

Bring us a better plan we will vote for it. I don't love the Chiefs enough to agree to some bullshit that is bad for the community I live in.
If the Royals somehow don't end up downtown you're really going to enjoy SKC in the East Village because I think that will end up happening instead
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.