Thread: Chiefs CEH is back
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 03:13 PM   #73
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Which is it??
Closer to the latter than the former, IMO.

He's made strides there. Especially this season where he largely decided he was just going to turn into a bowling ball. the extra weight helped him as a blocker as well.

He wasn't asked to do a ton of it this season, but I felt like he improved quite a bit there. I can really only think of one instance where he got Mahomes hit; that Chiefs/Patriots game in December.

He's fine in a backup role. I still want to add a speed threat that can make even more of a niche contributor, but at what he'll almost certainly cost (next to nothing) he's a fine guy to have around.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote