Thread: Home and Auto What color Corvette would you buy?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 12:00 PM   #59
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Sure, the panties of women who get moist at the thought of a guy going through a mid-life crisis.
And an SRT Challenger says, what exactly?

"I like things loud, fast in a straight line and kinda ugly"?

I mean sure, the Corvette may just be another bottle blond with big tits trying to look like the true supermodels that came by their looks through stellar genetics. But I'll be damned if it didn't get close enough.

You can take your chick with 'unconventional' good looks - I'll take my bleached barbie with perky cans that corners on rails.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.