Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #969
In Search of a Life

Some weird takes here. Obviously comparing CC to Pistol Pete is dumb. Pistol Pete didn't get to play varsity as a freshman and there was no 3 point line. Sure, a few people have gone way overboard with that comparison and tried to sell CC as the greatest scorer of all time, which is stupid. But that doesn't make her any less of a player.

Also, just because one level or type of a sport is somewhat less than (probably a better way to word that but you get it), doesn't mean it's not entertaining or exciting to watch. Any college football team would get waxed by the Panthers by double digits, yet we all still watch college football. I have gotten more into the women's tourney this year than I have in the past and there have been some really good games. At first I figured it would be somewhat of a "Tiger" effect on me (when Tiger was great, I watched every major...now I will maybe catch the last couple holes of one if it's close) in regards to CC but I think I'm gonna tune in next year to watch Watkins and some of the other good players I've seen. I don't care if they can't beat a boy's high school team, they could all whip my ass at basketball and that's as good as they need to be for me to give a watch at least sometimes.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.