Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:55 PM   #965
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Failing as a parent? I'd rather expose them to higher quality basketball and give them something to aspire to, rather than sending the message that if they work really hard, they'll still never be as good as mediocre men.

Tell that to the people shitting their pants because Clark broke the scoring record, as if she topped what Maravich accomplished.
You truly are a shitty parent if that's your attitude. "Hey honey, if you are not as good as a man at a sport, you are not worthy of my praise or my time to watch you participate..."

Who's shitting their pants? I haven't seen one article where anyone says she was better than Pistol Pete. They just pointed out she had more points, but it's and apple to oranges comparison.

It's also funny you don't give a shit, but spend time in here posting about it.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote