View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:41 PM   #1575
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I see what you’re saying BUT with what we all know atm from pictures and videos it’s hard to argue that Rice is red durag guy and was driving the Lamborghini. Is it facts? No but what will make you agree that Rice is red durag guy and was driving the Lamborghini? I mean to go by your logic couldn’t I say I think the pictures are photoshopped and the video is fake and would be exactly what you’re saying? 100% of us are speculating and honestly you saying you don’t think red durag guy is Rice or that you don’t think Rice was driving or that you think Grey shorts guy is Rice…..is also speculation.
The photos are not exactly crystal clear. Hard to say 100% that any of those guys are Rashee Rice. Need a better quality photo IMHO.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0