View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:32 PM   #1572
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The Hunt family has a lot of connections there.

Behind the scenes power moves.
I wouldn't bet it was Hunt. He may know a lot of people but if Rice is smart, he reached out to his agent. Agents are frequently attorneys so any communication with them is covered by attorney-client privilege. Even if his agent does not handle this type of law, which is highly likely, his agent would know people or know people who know people and would recommend a good attorney. Wouldn't surprise me if his agent reached out to Mr. West.

Hunt is not an attorney and certainly not Rice's attorney. Even though he's not an attorney, I would bet that Hunt is smart enough from an NFL perspective to stay away from this and let the situation play out. The closest Hunt would come to touching this would be to tell Burt Bleach that West has a good reputation if Rice's agent reaches out to Bleach. And I'm not sure he'd go that far. Just my 2¢.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0