View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:25 PM   #1567
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Most of the thread thinks Rice was driving the Lambo. You're just choosing to ignore it.

thats not a "fact" you ****ign dipshit

Youre gonna let the "majority" of CP thinking something took place, count as an actual fact????

dumb

again.. READ

I havent denied any facts nor have I created any. I am presuming him innocent. I am asking which one is even him. You are the one assuming multiple things:

1) youre assuming he is doo rag guy. that has not been established as a fact well enough (that I have seen)

then

2) you are assuming doo rag guy was driving, which might be true or might not... again youre creating the "fact" wheras I am waiting to see if it is a fact

Read your own post and think about it. Then follow your own advice.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.