View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:07 PM   #1555
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

"Sorry officer, I was sitting shotgun and my Super Bowl ring slipped off my hand and landed on the gas pedal. Due to its insane weight, my vehicle accelerated extremely fast any my associate lost control of the vehicle.

When we got out, the ring began rolling down the interstate and we chased after it to prevent further accidents from occurring. Again, the sheer weight of the heavy Super Bowl champion ring kept the momentum accelerating and rolling down the road. My associates and I ran for miles until we passed out from exhaustion.

We awoke 36 hours later, dehydrated, and suffering from amnesia during the period we were out. Thankfully, my Super Bowl champion ring was returned to me by a good Samaritan that stopped to help when they noticed there was an accident - truly a kind soul that my associates and I vow to emulate if we ever find ourselves in a scenario where we can stop and help people who need it.

For example, if we were to happen across a car wreck, we would certainly help all occupants and stay to ensure the first responders had all the necessary support and information required to assist these individuals."
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.