Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 02:05 PM   #958
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Whether or not it's entertaining is subjective. If I'm going to watch basketball, I prefer it to at least be on the level of a top-tier boys' high school team. I have multiple daughters, and I'm glad I haven't had to sit through girls' basketball games.
I felt that way like 5 years ago, and when I hear stuff like this today its a clear tell you have not watched any of the great woman BB matchups we have had in recent years. I went to the BigTen woman's tournament this year. Yeah, there was some less than stellar games in the beginning, but by the time you are in the third round it was all really good BB.

I think you are missing out, but if that somehow makes you feel more manly have at, but if you have little girls and you're not exposing them to women college BB, you are failing as a parent.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote