Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM   #946
The talking stonehead

FTR I love Caitlin Clark’s game. It’s the pearl clutching midwesterners who made it seem like she was gang raped at the end of the final last year when she got a taste of her own medicine that started making her fan base very unlikeable. I’d much rather watch her talking shit than crying to the refs. The shove in the tournament at the beginning of the season really made her look soft too. That’s all I’m saying is the more she lets her emotions get in the way the further she’ll be from a ring. She’s like the Luka Doncic of the women’s game. They’ll definitely be playing head games with her tonight. We’ll see how she handles all the pressure.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.