View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 09:51 AM   #473
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I like Maikel Garcia.

Has the frame to carry a little more weight/raw power and still maintain 30 SB speed. He gets a little too eager at times but seems to have a solid feel for the zone and good hands.

I don't think he's likely to ever be a 'traditional' 3b type with an .800 OPS and 30 homers. But I think you may see him develop into a 15 homer guy who challenges 20 one year, puts up a .780 OPS and steals 30 bases with tolerable K/BB numbers. I don't think he's a leadoff hitter, but he could be a lot of fun around the 7 hole.

I dunno - I started watching him a bit last year and he just seems to be quite a bit more talented than the prospect hounds thought. There are some loud(ish) tools there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote