View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 07:10 AM   #1161
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Come on…. Alex was very good. Can’t hate his likers…. Considering the QBs before. I understand the hate. Considering the qb now; even Joe Montana is a scrub KC qb….
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's a good dude.

We like you and you'll never win a super bowl either....
He was somewhere between complete garbage to plus starter over the course of his career.

I don’t have an issue with the dude as a person. I just can’t believe a mostly average player would have sycophants going to bat for him on various message boards as he changed teams.

And like SNR said, it was even worse because those ****ers were clearly not Chiefs fans. Yet they presented themselves that way. Then, the instant he was traded to Washington, they Al disappeared. Even Mav tried to play the “I’m still a Chiefs fan; I’ll still be around” before dipping out completely almost immediately lol

It’s just WEIRD.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote