View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 10:47 PM   #784
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah - James was fantastic today.

What a weird game. I just don't really know what Ham was trying to do with the bench rotations. Which is mostly par for the course for Darvin, but he seemed to have gotten somethings figured out.

How do you have a bench play about 60 minutes between them and do...nothing? I think they had 2 points total? They barely even shot. Just kinda went out there to pass the ball around the perimeter and absorb minutes.

I guess you could argue that he's trying to set up playoff rotations? Because that's kinda how most playoff games tend to go. It was just a weird game.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.