Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 06:23 PM   #202
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Actually going to meet a couple of the guys from my church for breakfast tomorrow. They are retired too....just to chat about what they did after they retired....and what they are doing now.

Probably going to jump into a couple of volunteer projects first....because I want to do something that brings me some enjoyment that has nothing to do with a big company making money.

Also......going to take up bowling again....that is something I have enjoyed all my life but got away from about 7 years ago. Might even jump into some leagues and get into a few tournaments.

Beside my curiosity in repairing and rebuilding computers, I have also wanted to try playing a musical instrument. But that will be just for my enjoyment.

Still also looking for the opportunity to be an assistant coach on a little league team....one where they are teaching fundamentals.
Good plan. Even though some aren't retired, we do a "dude's lunch" every Tuesday and it's an awesome opportunity to just hang out. And learning music is also a great plan. I started before I retired, but it definitely gives me something to do when I get bored.

It's all good man, you're going to love it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote