View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 02:44 PM   #402
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
That hasn't been the problem. staylor has been on the ball with making picks pretty damn close to the 12 hour elapsed time.

It's literally people just not checking this often enough or people not paying attention to how close they are to making their pick.

Like, if two teams pick before you, maybe don't plan on going missing for 12 hours, and if you have to, PM the picks.
Maybe you misunderstood me. I don't think it is a staylor problem. I think it is exactly what you say, people not checking.

I don't think the next team should have to wait until the person gets around to showing up. 12hrs to make your pick, or someone else can take the player you wanted. In the NFL you don't get your pick in on time, the next team doesn't have to wait.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.